Monday, January 30, 2017

"Teach a man to fish...." Learning To Learn


"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime".
This is a well known quote that explains exactly what my vision is for New Age Learning Solutions.  Teach someone how to learn and the there is not much than cannot be done.

We live in a world where information is readily available at our very fingertips, but taking advantage of it is not always as easy as it seems.  Although we as humans have an awesome ability and gift to learn complex things, learning in itself is a process and when steps are not followed, we often set ourselves up for failure.

I have decided to take my education and experience, and create an environment where anyone can go to learn about learning.  It does not matter what you are looking to learn, I can help point you in the right direction, and help you to find the tools you need to add new skills to your repertoire.

I will do my best to keep my blog posts short and informative so you can spend your time researching and implementing the new knowledge you will find.  Whether you want to learn an instrument, how to fix your car, math and english skills, philosophy, or any other topic, the information is out there, and I will help you to find it.

I will start you off with my favourite learning site, GCF|LearnFree.  If you are looking for step by step tutorials in math, english, resume writing, Microsoft Office classes (free certification), or how to use your android tablet/ipad, then this site has exactly what you need to start gaining the skills you want.

I am driven to help people who are suffering with mental health issues and chronic pain disorders mostly.  There is an abundance of information on the internet that can help sufferers lessen their symptoms while offering coping mechanisms as well.  It is my goal to connect people with information which will reduce suffering and give them the ability to build their inner self back up.


Look forward to more solution based and strength building information here, and learn to take control of your happiness and well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment